It's a lazy Sunday morning and as I lay in bed watching court programmes my mind turns to the subject of my next blog. Over the last few days I haven't really felt that inspired but then my eyes are drawn to a picture I have on the wall. Quite simply it says Cinderella... proof that a pair of shoes can change a girl's life.
Ok we all know I love shoes, my husband despairs when another shoe box enters the house, but I've also always been inspired by these type of quotes. For me they say that you can achieve so much in life if you put your mind to it. Whether its feeling a million dollars in a new pair of shoes or putting on your war paint in the morning, find that thing that makes you confident and you can take on anythng.
Here's my top 5 shoe quotes to inspire you on a rainy Sunday!
1. Coco Chanel's view on the world, and my personal favourite
2. Marilyn Monroe knew how to rock a pair of heels and own the room
3. My favourite fashionista faced her fears with fabulous footwear
4. And Ginger Rogers showed true girl power long before it was the fashion
5. And finally this says it all...